Smart Z Technologies, LLC WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Agreement. This agreement governs your use of the Smart Z Technologies, LLC website (the Site). Additional terms and conditions that apply to specific areas of the Site may also be posted in such areas and, together with this agreement, govern your use of those areas. This agreement, together with any such additional terms and conditions, shall be referred to as the Agreement. By using the Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by this Agreement. Smart Z Technologies, LLC will be referred to throughout this Agreement as SZT.
2. Acceptance of Agreement. SZT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or modify all or part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by SZT as permitted above. You should cease using the Site immediately if at any time the terms and conditions of this Agreement become unacceptable to you.
3. Ownership. SZT owns or has license rights to all content, materials, documents, graphics, renderings, floor plans, and other items on the Site (collectively Content). You have no ownership interest in the Content, but SZT grants you a limited license to view and use Content as described in Section 4 (License). The Content is protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws in the United States and around the world. You have no other right to view, use, copy, perform, display, or modify the Content except as described in Section 4. SZT may modify, add to, or delete any Content at any time, without notice to, or permission from you or any third party.
4. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, SZT hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and personal license to view and use the Site and the Content for your own non-commercial purposes and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. You may not republish, mirror, frame, transfer, deep link into, link to, or otherwise make available to third parties the Site or the Content except with the prior written consent of SZT.
5. Copyright. The Content, organization, graphics, design compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any Content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
6. Trademarks. Smart Z Technologies, LLC and the SZT logo are either trademarks/service marks or registered trademarks/service marks of SZT. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
7. Warranty Disclaimers. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
8. Limitation of Liability. SZT HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES ON THE SITE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, SZT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN SZT AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
9. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site may contain links to other websites. SZT is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by SZT. Inclusion of any linked website on the Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by SZT. SZT also makes no representations about the personal identification information or other data collection policies or practices of any linked websites. If you decide to leave the Site and access these third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
11. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to conflicts of law principles, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce this Agreement or arising out of this Site in the state courts located in Fulton County, Georgia or in the federal courts located in the Northern District of Georgia. SZT does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site or services, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of SZT control. You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations affecting your use of the Site. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. SZT failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between SZT and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Copyright ©2011. Smart Z Technologies. LLC. All rights reserved
Web Design and Search Engine Optimization by ThinkBIGsites